Sat, 22 Apr|
VSU North Melbourne
Trusting Your Intuitive Presence
Presented by Les Price
Time & Location
22 Apr, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
VSU North Melbourne, 135-137 Boundary Rd, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia
About the event
Trust is the cornerstone and foundation of all the work that we do as spiritualists, mediums, energy healers, psychic/mediums and intuitives. However, it’s also equally important in helping guide, shape and navigate our everyday lives.
Whether that it be:
- Simply choosing the best way to go to work in the morning
- Deciding whether to take a new job
- Exploring what we need to do to improve our relationships
- Or simply sensing whether to reach out to a family member or loved one
We ALL have an amazing gift of being able to ‘tune-in’, ‘to sense’, ‘feel’ and ‘ask’ for guidance. Learning how to attune and connect more deeply with your own intuitive presence, and most of all developing greater ‘certainty’, ‘trust’ and belief in our messages, inspiration and guidance is what this workshop is all about.
Together we’ll explore:
- How to strengthen your connection with intuitive guidance
- How to develop greater discernment in our readings/sensing
- How to step more fully into ‘trusting’ your own self and spirit
- Some of barriers that often keep us from accessing inspired guidance
- How we can activate our hearts to connect more deeply with our intuitive/sensing nature
So, come along and join us for this engaging and interactive afternoon where you’ll discover new tools, insights and practices for awakening, activating and accelerating your incredible intuitive presence, trust and potential.